Venture Development Internship
NLC was founded on one simple observation: at least 95 percent of all health tech inventions never reach the patient, regardless of their relevance or brilliance. We decided to call this opportunity by bringing together the best tech, the best capital, and the best people to build life-changing ventures. Having founded over 30 ventures, we are now expanding to a European level. As a Venture Developer intern, you will become a member of the Venture Development team and take part in boosting this growth and creating impact with new healthcare inventions on a global level.
As an intern, you will scout, select and validate high potential innovations with the NLC venture developers. You initiate and facilitate conversations and discussions with medical professionals, professors, inventors, IP lawyers, CE experts, subsidy advisors; do market research, competitor analysis, visit conferences, make presentations, business plans, investment proposals, and much more!
Sounds complex? It can be. Luckily, our team of venture-building professionals enjoys sharing their knowledge with you and taking up challenges together!
- High-potential student in the last phase of their academic study with a background in (bio)medical sciences, (biomedical) engineering, innovation sciences, medicine, pharmacy or similar backgrounds;
- Strong, professional communicator in English with an eye for detail;
- Adaptive capabilities in a constantly changing environment;
- Batteries-included team player who is more interested in making history than repeating it;
- Affinity with innovation, entrepreneurship, technology, healthcare, and/or startups.
- A full-time internship of 5-6 months starting from August/September 2021 which can be altered to your personal interests and learning goals;
- An inspiring learning-by-doing environment;
- The chance to contribute to realizing innovations with a great impact on patients and healthcare in general;
- The opportunity to become part of the NLC network; a large, valuable, and diverse network ranging from 1000+ medical doctors and brilliant inventors to Corporate Partners like Philips & Roche;
- An internship compensation of 300-500 euros per month;
- Last but not least: a tasty and healthy lunch every workday!
Want to make IMPACT, not coffee? Please reach out to Sabine Brans via firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and motivation letter.
Do you want to get to know the team, please take a look at our webpage.