Making space data manageable and comprehensible for end-users and maximising the value
of unique Earth Observation data is what drives dotSPACE. ‘The Groundstation’ is a space
data expert centre and a landmark for space data use on the NL Space Campus in Noordwijk
in which knowledge transfer from space to non-space environments, financing and tender
support of innovation projects with space data and user engagement via our online
platform are key activities.
All the activities of the dotSPACE foundation are dedicated to cluster relevant national and
international players to respond to new opportunities utilizing satellite data. With our active
approach in building consortia, searching for required skills, expertise and guidance to
successfully apply for Earth Observation related tenders, Groundstation provides a fertile
ground for companies to cooperate and share knowledge.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a: Junior Consultant
Consultancy for proposals and projects within research framework programmes such as
• Support proposal and project activities, such as through desk research, developing
concepts, investigating methods and tools
• Support proposal and project planning and implementation of individual project objectives
with various partners
• Project communication and strategic positioning (newsletter, website, mailings, brochures,
• Support achieving project goals: quality, costs, deadlines and budget
• Presentation of work results to different target groups and project-relevant
documentation (project plans, reports, PPTs, etc.)
• Event management related tasks (e.g. organisation of webinars/events/tutorials,
What you should bring with you:
•Interest in learning to spot opportunities for the application of Earth observation data in
national/EU programmes, develop proposals and manage projects.
• (Nearly) completed studies (Technical/ Innovation Management/ Geo Sciences) and
• Understanding of /Interest in the EU’s space programmes, ICT, and EU geospatial market
• Strong communication skills and team-oriented approach
• Experience with projects, preferably international projects
• Problem-solving and analytical thinking and structured action
• Some experience in marketing and sales
• Organisational skills, initiative and willingness to travel
• Very good knowledge of MS-Office, and further online tools
• Very good written and spoken English
• Careful, independent, team- and client-oriented way of working
What we offer:
• Flexible & varied work in an international environment
• Highly committed & motivated team
• Entry into a fast-growing company with exciting development opportunities
• Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
• A high degree of creative freedom and autonomous action
• A part-time or full-time employment (32-40 hrs)
Are you curious? Then get to know us!
Please send your application with curriculum vitae.
To: Martijn Seijger, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a LinkedIn profile: Just send it along!