Working Students or Internship
Making space data manageable and comprehensible for end-users and maximising the value
of unique Earth Observation data is what drives dotSPACE. ‘The Groundstation’ is a space
data expert centre and a landmark for space data use on the NL Space Campus in Noordwijk
in which knowledge transfer from space to non-space environments, financing and tender
support of innovation projects with space data and user engagement via our online
platform are key activities.
All the activities of the dotSPACE foundation are dedicated to cluster relevant national and
international players to respond to new opportunities utilizing satellite data. With our active
approach in building consortia, searching for required skills, expertise and guidance to
successfully apply for Earth Observation related tenders, Groundstation provides a fertile
ground for companies to cooperate and share knowledge.
To strengthen our team we are looking for:
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support in the contacts with networks´ members
• Update information on website
• Production of documents/ blogs
• Scouting and research of input for our articles and newsletter
• Support of the Project Managers in their every-day work
• And much more!
Successful candidates will have:
• Studies of Business/Innovation Management/Geography/Technology or similar
• Ability to work autonomously, be reliable and show commitment
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Very good command of the English language,
• High flexibility, good communication skills, service orientation
• Interested in innovation/entrepreneurship
What we offer:
• Flexible & diverse tasks in an international environment
• Highly committed, motivated team
• Appropriate remuneration
• Up to 20 hours/week
• Flexible working hours (to be discussed with the respective project manager)
Are you curious? Then get to know us!
Please send your application with CV with your possible start date and weekly availability via
To: Martijn Seijger, email@example.com
If you have a LinkedIn profile: Just send it along.